attentionAnswers to questions on Criminal Law, the special part.
1.Questions qualifying a crime
2.System of the Special Part of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation
3. Characteristics of crimes against life and health
4. Understanding and types of murder
5.Killing in aggravating circumstances
6.Killing mother of newborn baby
7.Killing in the heat of passion
8.Killing if you exceed the limits of the necessary defense
9. Murder in excess of the measures necessary to apprehend the person who committed the crime.
10. Intentional infliction of grievous bodily harm.
11.Intentional injury to moderate bodily harm.
12. Intentional infliction of minor bodily harm.
15. Causing death by negligence
16. Infection with venereal disease
17. HIV infection and knowingly putting a person in danger of becoming infected with HIV
18. Threatening with murder or causing grievous bodily harm.
19. Remaining in danger.
20. Failure to help the patient
22. Unlawful deprivation of liberty and illegal hospitalization in a medical organization that provides psychiatric care in a hospital setting.
24. Use of slave labor
26. Violent acts of a sexual nature
27. Compulsive sexual behavior
28. Sexual intercourse and other acts of a sexual nature with a person under the age of 16
29. Disruptive actions
30. Violation of equality of rights and freedoms of man and citizen
31. Violation of privacy
32. Violation of the inviolability of the home
33. Violation of labor protection requirements
34. Involvement of a minor in the commission of a crime
35. Involving a minor in committing antisocial acts
36.The concept of theft
37. Subject of theft
39. Fraud and its types
40. Assimilation or waste
44. Theft of items of special value.
45. Causing property damage by fraud or breach of trust
46. Illegal seizure of a car or other vehicle without the purpose of theft
47.Intentional destruction or damage to property
48. Destruction or damage to property by negligence
49. Illegal business and illegal banking spur
50. The legalization (laundering) of money or other property acquired by other persons by criminal means; spur
51. Legalization (laundering) of money or other property acquired by a person as a result of the crime of spur
52. The acquisition or sale of property knowingly obtained by criminal means
53. Coercion to commit a transaction or refuse to commit it, unlike extortion spur
54.Production, storage, transportation or sale of counterfeit money or securities spur
55. Illegal circulation of precious metals, natural gemstones or spur pearls
56. Evasion from payment of taxes and (or) fees from an individual
57. Tax evasion and (or) fees from the organization
58.Terrorist Act. Knowingly false report of an act of terrorism
59. Assisting terrorist activities
60.Public calls for terrorist activities or public justification of terrorism
61. Passing training for terrorist activities
62. The organization of the terrorist community and participation in it
63. Capture of the hostage
64. Organization of an illegal armed formation and participation in it
66.Organization of the criminal community (criminal organization) or participation in it (her)
67.Wagon hijacking aircraft or water transport or railway rolling stock
71.Predication or extortion of weapons, ammunition, explosives and explosive devices; theft or extortion of nuclear materials or radioactive substances.
Only 96 answers in the document. </ Attention>
Word document (.doc)