Minecraft - this indie sandbox game in the genre with elements of survival and open world. In style, the game world consists entirely of blocks (landscape items, mobs, the player), and used for texturing texture in low resolution (16 × 16 texels). The gameplay in the game is simple - players collect resources to build houses, castles and entire cities. Restrictions in Minecraft is actually no other than the height level - the rest of the players are free to do whatever they want.
1. Immediately after payment you will receive your login details to your account license Minecraft - mail and password (data from e-mail accounts, we do not provide.);
2. pass authorization on the official website (http://minecraft.net
3. Download the game client.
What does "Minecraft Premium":
• Premium is necessary in order to obtain a licensed version of Minecraft;
• The ability to put yourself skin (this is how it will look the player in the game);
• Ability to play on the Premium-servers (there are very few);
• Ability to play on servers MineZ (http://www.minez.net
• The ability to access the server, even if it is full.
• When you log on the server there is no inscription "Try 3 seconds";
• When inventory is not depleted of death