This "Clueless Bukvarik" designed to take nothing for the sense, because the author has an opinion on the substance of the surrounding, such as:
- "Where the mind is, there is a good judge" (proverb).
- "The ignorant judge exactly: what sense do not understand, then all they have nothing" (Ivan Krylov).
- "In the morning you can not get confused" (Denis Fonvizin);
- "My mother likes to no avail and without discrimination" (Ivan Goncharov);
- "Old Oblomov was left, and we have it for a long time to wash, brush, comb and tear to any sense left" (Vladimir Lenin).
No feedback yet